SCC Soft Computer has always carried a “customer first” philosophy and continues to uphold values of providing world-class services while focusing on reliability and support. To ensure SCC is maintaining the commitment to deliver the most satisfactory customer service possible, our Client Relations team would like to share some tips and tricks to enhance your overall experience.
- Contact your Client Relations Manager (CRM) for all business needs, such as planning, education, and point of contacts.
- Contact your Technical Support Specialist (TSS) for all support tasks, task escalations, and STAR needs.
- New Requests: When you have a standard request such as instrument interfaces, training classes, add-on services and validation services, please consider the following tips:
- Try and give SCC as much lead time as possible
- Provide as much detail in the task description as possible
- Tell us of any deadlines associated with the request
- Communication: When there is a change in contact information, your STAR Administrator can help. If there is an organizational change (e.g. retirement or security), your CRM will happily assist. We have many ways of communication, such as STAR, email, phone calls, and collaborative WebEx.
- Planning: When it comes to a more complex request like upgrade/add-on modules, affiliates, hardware projects (server move, disaster recovery), security login access and robotics/automation line, please remember to give SCC’s team as much lead time as possible. (Make sure to tell us when you have a go-live date).
- Instrument Interface Tips: If you are replacing or removing an instrument interface, please submit a discontinuation form to your CRM.
- Education: Webinars, SCC Blog, email announcements, WebEx sessions, training classes, and our Technical Support Center are great resources for SCC Users.
As always, please contact your assigned Client Relations Manager to discuss additional ways SCC can enhance your overall experience.