In a continuation of the message delivered at SNUG 2022 and SCC’s commitment to deliver the best possible client experience, SCC’s Client Services is sharing some “Tips and Tricks” to enhance your overall experience…
- For greater response time and efficiency, when escalating a support task, please request escalation within the task.
- As people transition to a hybrid working solution where cell phones may be used as opposed to office phones, please ensure TMS/STAR contact information is kept updated.
- For security reasons, it is preferable for the security admin to activate/deactivate their employees on the contact list.
- Please let us know as soon as possible if your security access/login procedures are changing. SCC may need to set up a call with the Operations team to review changes.
- Often quotes for new modules and special projects do require a questionnaire to ensure accuracy. Please understand, in most cases, these quotes cannot be evaluated without completed questionnaires.
- SCR and Affiliate questionnaires must now be completed/submitted online through STAR.
- Please provide a minimum of four weeks advanced notice for all scheduled events (failovers, DR exercises) from the time we receive PO, signed quote, and down payment.
- Please contact your CRM directly with any quote questions, requests, or issues outside of technical support.