As a computer application used in the healthcare field by blood donation facilities for implementing, managing, and documenting blood donor solicitation activities, SCC’s SoftRecruit also provides self-service tools via the Internet for blood donors, such as the ability to schedule donation appointments and check personal donation history.
SoftRecruit serves as a complement to decision support information systems for blood donation facilities. This software application offers a donor relationship management solution to help blood donation facility personnel achieve the goal of increased donations.
- Users can set up fixed or mobile donation sites with detailed information including staff, supplies, advertising materials needed, location, schedule, and more.
- Recruitment personnel can set up donation campaigns and drives to expand the current reach of the donation facilities. Staff can interact with local donors and inform them of upcoming events via phone, text, e-mail, and social media platforms.
- Donation appointment e-mails for donors can be automatically generated when scheduled or when changes are made to their donation appointments.
- Reports can be automatically generated daily, weekly, monthly, or on demand providing statistical data for recruitment services to assist in broadening and increasing donor turnout within the community.
- Self-service tools enable donors to check their personal donation histories and schedule and manage their appointments online, using the appointment availability on the calendar provided by the donation facilities.
To learn more about this new product offering, or to schedule a demo with one of our experts, please contact your CRM.