SNUG 2021 Venue
The conference hotel is the Sheraton Sand Key located on Clearwater Beach. This year the Sheraton is offering us a block of rooms for SNUG 2021 for all attendees at the following rate:
$189.00 + tax: 1 bedroom (1-2 people) per night
Last Day to Book: August 9, 2021
SNUG Fees and Conference Rates
Registration is OPEN NOW!
ANNUAL SNUG CONFERENCE FEE
$500 …………………………………………… per attendee
ACTIVITIES & GUEST FEES
$20 …………………………………… Guest, Lunch Fee – Per Day
No charge ………… SCC’s SNUG Appreciation Banquet Fee
Registration is not complete until payment is received.
Major credit cards, company checks, personal checks, and cashier’s checks are all accepted. The annual SNUG conference fee is per attendee.
Keep in mind a single idea taken home from the conference could save your facility many times the cost of your attendance!
2021 SNUG Webinar Series
The Soft Network Users Group is offering a webinar series this year, which contains a mixture of topics covering all of SCC’s applications. See below a current list of confirmed upcoming webinars.
|SoftID Specimen Labels: Order of Draw Setup |
Presenter: Camille Roberta Dilissio
Date: June 29, 2021
|Best Practice Options for True Positive Patient ID |
Presenter: Camille Roberta Dilissio
Date: July 13, 2021
|ELASTIC MULTISEARCH – Searching STAR tasks and more |
Presenter: Joe Magilligan/Novak Scepanovic
Date: July 27, 2021
Technical sessions make up the core of the Annual SNUG Conference. Several tracks are offered for those SNUG attendees who want to focus their attention and learning experience on a specific area.
- General Lab – Increase your knowledge of SCC’s LIS solutions with sessions which include topics on basic and advanced calculations, audit trails, specimen tracking, translation tables, and more.
- Operations – Grow your IT skills with sessions which include topics on interoperability, environment management, change control, testing methodology, MoM/HIS, and more.
- Blood Bank – Are you a transfusion services professional or an IT professional? Learn how to get the most from your SCC transfusion services management software tools and interfaces.
- Genetics – Is your organization looking towards the future of healthcare IT and seeing MDx and personalized medicine? Learn why SCC is a pioneer in genetics information management solutions and how your organization can use the modules in SCC’s Genetics Information Systems Suite® to automate workflow in your laboratory. IT’s in SCC’s Genes!
- Professional Development – Learn why SCC has been recognized for excellence in workforce training and professional development with sessions designed to help you improve your job performance.
SCC Hands-on Lab – By Appointment ONLY
Monday – Wednesday, September 13 – 15
Throughout the conference, the SNUG Hands-on Lab will showcase SCC products configured for a multitude of networks and client environments. Join staff members from SCC’s programming and product development teams in the SCC’s Hands-on Lab to get answers to your product and environment questions.
You’ll be able to log into your home network to check on things back at the office and answer your e-mails while in Clearwater.
SCC’s Client Appreciation Banquet
Wednesday, September 15
Join your colleagues and SCC staff for a delectable feast at SCC’s Annual Client Appreciation Banquet.
Watch for updates at www.snuginconline.org
We hope to see you on beautiful Clearwater Beach on September 12 – 16!
Connect with us on social media!
SCC Soft Computer is a proud diamond sponsor of the Soft Network Users Group and conference.