Workload - 1999 - SURRY-01920 - Patient Type Definition

This forum contains Workload enhancement suggestions that have been evaluated by SCC and rejected or vetoed by SIG members.

Moderator: Betty Kramer

Shari Kotsch
Administrator

Workload - 1999 - SURRY-01920 - Patient Type Definition

#1 Post by Shari Kotsch » 10-27-2004 02:22 PM

posted October 01, 1999 10:59 AM Description: ES - In Workload, to have a setup that would allow the user to define a description of patient type to be displayed on Workload Reports instead of the code for the patient type. For example, the column heading for inpatients would print Inpatient, not I, Outpatient, not O, etc.
Degree of Difficulty = 2 (medium)

posted March 20, 2001 02:48 PM Surry 01920: Description: ES - In Workload, to have a setup that would allow the user to define a description of patient type to be displayed on Workload Reports instead of the code for the patient type. For example, the column heading for inpatients would print Inpatient, not I, Outpatient, not O, etc.
Degree of Difficulty = 2 (medium)
Because clients use many patient types in the report if the patient type such as I was to read Inpatient the report would have to wrap to a next page thereby breaking up the statestics to next page or pages. Future GUI Reports for SoftWorkload are intended to allow the user greater flexability.

posted June 28, 2001 03:44 PM priority rating 2 for Saskatoon

posted July 10, 2001 08:47 AM priority 3

Return to “Refused/Rejected - Workload”